Monday, March 21, 2011

For Real & True

The older I get the more I realize the less I know. Cliche, right?  It's true. We find our answers only to reach a new perspective that breeds more questions, or more times than not, we realize, our seemingly dire question, doesn't mean jack SQUAT. So, in celebration of my latest my epiphany that all is INDEED vanity and striving after the wind, here our my new truths.

1. I can't make anyone like/love/want me. I have to do/be/become these things for ME.
2. No matter WHAT, I choose how I react to this world, be it good or bad, I can manifest results through my intent- my life.
3. As adults, we are not victims of our lives. We simply make the decision to stand on the sidelines or die with our boots on.
4. God, Grace, Divinity.... is in control... he/she WANTS us to rely on ourselves, with the knowledge that all is as it should be, and if it isnt't we are being taught a lesson that will serve us in the future, so that we, in turn, may serve others.
5. Love IS all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment