Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday Sing-Song

What if I strip it down to the bare bone
rare
bloodied
Inside out
so that you know
you are not alone not alone
what if I give you a free peek
at my freak show
solitary
removed
but never without
people get ready people get ready
what if a better day's acomin
testify
clarity
believe the liar
let it be let it be
what if shadows hold answers
dismal
gray
obscuring bright sky
here comes the sun here comes the sun
what if night time is the right time
to
be
ya'll sing with me
with the one you love one you love
what if I am for real
your
savior
your own personal Jesus personal Jesus
what if California is empty after all
cold
question
we really cant
fight the moonlight fight the moonlight
what if this is our song
erractic
beating
fascinating rhythmn fascinating rhythmn
what if this is for real
well
then
I like like this tune
mercy mercy me mercy mercy me

No comments:

Post a Comment