Monday, March 21, 2011

In the Air

You say there are dreams in the air tonight
The night winds full of promise and redemption
Whirling and twirlings of mismatched hopes
Dance on the edge of beginnings
You feed my soul and fill me up
Maybe these good things will push past the fear

You say there are dreams in the air tonight
And I believe as I spin and I leap
Still unfocused in my clarity I
Watch my feet… waiting for touch down
But I have been given wings to soar
Despite grounding or proverbial thud

You say there are dreams in the air tonight
and in the prism of my be-ing
the violet notes and indigos of ancient songs
are refracted in a million shades of blue
that bathes the soul and acts as balm…
to a wearied one in search of solace

you say there are dreams in the air tonight
and in the half mooned perfume of easy summer
I settle myself into the your tune and hear
You sing without making a sound
… the beating of two becomes the rhythm of one
My reality merges with the infinite
And I believe ….

You say there are dream in the air tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment